Fort Washington Corporate Benefit Services offers small to midsize businesses:
- Comprehensive Insurance Benefits. We offer a complete employee benefits insurance portfolio, including health insurance, prescription benefits, dental plans, self-funded insurance programs, short and long-term disability, life insurance, and consumer-directed health plans.
- Value-Added Services. You and your employees will benefit from a wealth of additional services, such as discount benefit programs, and 24/7 access to Human Resources site. These value-added services bring additional cost-savings and convenience to both your employees and your human resources administration.
- Group Insurance Expertise. As group insurance experts, we also stand ready to provide you with consulting services for COBRA administration, Section 125 Plan setup, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts (HSAs), and health reimbursement arrangements (HRAs).
- Creative Financial Solutions. With our extensive background in accounting and investments, we generate creative solutions that can save you money, strengthen your cash flow, and improve your tax position.
- Expert Personal Service. We deliver personal, accessible, knowledgeable service. Our dedicated personnel are insurance and claim experts, capable of handling complicated claim scenarios, confidential questions, and insurance legalese.
- Complete Portfolio Administration. We handle all the day-to-day administration of your employee benefits, including processing changes, enrolling new employees, deleting terminated employees, and assisting with claim issues. We can also set up an online employee benefit portal for you to help you administer your benefits swiftly and easily.
- Direct Employee Help. We act as your employee’s advocate. We encourage your employees to call us directly for help with any insurance-related needs, from replacement I.D. cards to claims assistance, removing the burden from you and your staff.
- Employee Benefit Communication. We hold employee benefit communication meetings to explain your benefit plans in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Strategic Relationships. At Fort Washington, you have an ally by your side. When necessary, we will engage with providers on your behalf. Fort Washington is well-respected in the field, having achieved Chairman status with carriers such as Aetna, and being placed within the top 5% of all brokers with Independence Blue Cross. We leverage these relationships for your benefit.
- Legislative Compliance. We stay on top of the changes in healthcare reform and health insurance law. We look out for your interests and keep you informed of anything that might affect your company and its coverages.
- Annual Benefit Analysis. We provide a complete analysis of your benefit program on an annual basis to ensure that it continues to be the most competitive plan available to meet your specific needs.
- Vision and Voluntary Benefits. FLMA Services.
Contact us today and discover what “service” really means.